- Select the menu item Window > Preferences... to open the workbench preferences.
- Click the New.. button. In the Name field, type Prototype as the name for the new profile. Then click OK.
- Click the Add Library button. From the Library drop-down list, select Prototype. Then click OK.
- Click the Add File button, choose the file which download from Prototype web site
- Select the Prototype profile created in step 3, click the Default button make it the default profile for all project. The default profile can also be configured per project by using Configure Project Specific Settings... link.
- Click on OK to save the preferences.
- From the menu bar, select File > New > File
- In the File name field, type test.js as the name for the new file. Then click Finish.