- Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2008 Express or above
- Microsoft Visual InterDev 6.0
- Microsoft Office Script Editor
- Microsoft Script Debugger
If you not sure, you can download this program to check whether the Microsoft Script Debugger installed or not.
Enabling script debugging
In IE, from the menu bar, select Tools > Internet Options. In the dialog, select the Advanced tab, make sure that the Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) option is unchecked
- From Run menu, select Open Debug Dialog... to open a debug window
- From the menu bar, select Window -> Show View -> Other..., in the dialog, select Debug -> Debug Session Explorer, in that view, you can find the running documents.